Who are we?
Holken Consultants & Partners (HC) specialize in media(content), cultural industries and the digital economy. We are also very actively involved in social innovation projects.
We offer our interdisciplinary expertise in Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) and international business-to-business networking. We facilitate partnerships, bring together people with different skills to design and achieve common goals.
We foster social innovation and societal challenges at senior management level, from idea through strategic planning to cooperation and implementation.
Before discovering our services, here are some aspects of our activities that give you a broader vision concerning the axes developed by our firm Holken Consultants & Partners.
A unique approach tailored to the needs of the digital economy, media and content industries.
We support our clients’ market strategy and think “go-to-market” to bring innovations, content, services and products to their markets.
Our tailor-made BtoB approach also puts the user at the center. Its inclusion in our thinking, realization, and execution process helps to increase efficiency in meeting evolving customer needs and market demands.
Co-create, co-operate, disseminate by your side
- ROSETTA: multilingual access
- SIMPLES: Simplification of written languages
- Media4Dplayer: media player accessible for all
- MOSAIC: ICT and Societal & Industrial Challenges of Horizon 2020
- HBB4ALL: Hybrid Broadcast Broadband for all
- Media4D: the social innovation platform
Other realizations on our page Project.
- Address social and societal challenges:
- Design or co-create: from the idea to strategic planning
- Promote cooperation between different stakeholders
- Conceptualize / create new projects
- Create and implement Advisory Boards
- Implement all or part of a predefined strategy
- Support clients in their strategic and marketing developments,
- Analyze b-to-b markets in the media sector, content industries and the digital economy,
- Support customers in the deployment of innovations and services,
- Internationalize digital innovation activities with the construction of business models.